Create a balanced diet

Here are my three best tips for achieving a balanced healthy diet in everyday life.


1. Keep it simple

A tip for creating long-term healthy eating habits is to keep it as simple as possible. Plan and prepare food in advance to quickly prepare nutritious meals.


2. The 80/20 mindset

For me, a balanced diet is a diet that contains both nutritious meals but also room for spontaneity. Try to aim to eat 80% good and nutritious food and then leave the remaining 20% room for “life happens”.


3. Keep it clean

A good rule of thumb for getting good food is that the fewer ingredients there are in the food, the less processed it is. Heavily processed food can have harmful effects on our health, so invest in cooking from scratch as much as possible.

Create a balanced diet