A stable blood sugar is important on several levels, but in women’s health it mainly benefits the hormones to create a good balance. Hormones in balance can be an important key to feeling well both physically and mentally. Here are some simple tips to get a more stable blood sugar during the day.
- Let your breakfast (and all other meals) contain proteins and fats. For example eggs, avocado and real butter.
- Start your meals by eating the vegetables first. Also feel free to put a little vinegar on the salad.
- If you want to eat sweets, it is after the meal, instead of on an empty stomach.
- Eat fresh fruit instead of processed fruit such as juice or in dried form.
- Drink a glass of water with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar a few minutes before you eat.